Expand Exporting to Calendar Integration Without Need for File Export/Import
Today, the only way to keep our organization's website calendar (Google-based) synchronized with Track It Forward is to
1. Export the events (1 month at a time)
2. Save the file as an Excel file
3. Delete all columns except Description, Date, Start Time, and End Time
4. Delete Duplicate rows
5. Rename columns to be compatible with fields required by Google Calendar
6. Add End Date column
7. Change Start and End Time values to have a space (e.g., 8:00pm --> 8:00 pm) and change format of column to Date type
8. Save file
9. Export into Google calendar
While we're appreciate that this can be done, a full calendar integration feature would be much more helpful (JotForm has recently implemented this, as an example) and require fewer steps. If Export could just provide the options of calendar type (e.g., Google, iCal, Outlook, etc.), this would save a lot of time in keeping the calendars in sync.
Another option would be to give the full calendar month view with times as an embedding option. Currently, the only option for embedding the calendar is Agenda. Members would like to see the calendar month view on the website. If this were an option, we could potential skip the synchronization all together but members would still then probably want the option to add the Track It Forward calendar to their personal calendars.