Ideas and Suggestions for Track it Forward

Help us grow Track it Forward and make it better! Suggest new ideas, improvements to the current site, and vote on other ideas. We will be reviewing this list constantly and using the suggestions and the amount of votes they have to decide on what to build next! — James

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. alphabetize the new activity submitted by individuals

alphabetize the new activity submitted by individuals

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Vote It Up  ·  0 comments  ·  Hour Tracking  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. change the date to be the first field

change the date to be the first field

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Vote It Up  ·  0 comments  ·  Hour Tracking  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Auto sending out an email after milestones are awarded

When I click Award, I would like an automatic notification to go out to the volunteer so they know

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Vote It Up  ·  0 comments  ·  Milestones  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Double verification for organizer emails

I appreciate that the info now is emailed to the supervisor for approval and it's my understanding that if they agree with the information they have received they can just do nothing and it's considered approved. I just wish there were some way to know for sure that they had received the email and indeed have approved it. Like if they could do something simple like click a link in the email and it would register as approved. I'm pretty sure that they can leave a little comment if desired, too, right?

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Allow field approvers to log hours for their users

Ability to designate Field Approvers, but with the additional capability of logging hours for their volunteers without giving full access to the volunteer list

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Import shift schedule for event

It would be convenient to import a shift schedule for events instead of creating each one manually

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Vote It Up  ·  0 comments  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Support a plus sign for emails

We would like the ability to create a user account with a + sign in the email

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under Consideration  ·  0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Remove rejected hours from timesheet total

Right now, the total hours on a volunteer's timesheet includes rejected hours. It would be helpful to differentiate between total hours submitted vs. total hours approved.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under Consideration  ·  0 comments  ·  Hour Tracking  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Include pending hours in milestone view

It would be helpful to include a reference to pending hours in the milestone progress so they can understand how many hours they will have after approval

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under Consideration  ·  0 comments  ·  Hour Tracking  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
1 2 4 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Ideas and Suggestions for Track it Forward

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base