Skip to content

Ideas and Suggestions for Track it Forward

Help us grow Track it Forward and make it better! Suggest new ideas, improvements to the current site, and vote on other ideas. We will be reviewing this list constantly and using the suggestions and the amount of votes they have to decide on what to build next! — James

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

4 results found

1. Ability to List Volunteers in Alphabetical Order by Last name instead of First Name

Track it Forward auto-lists volunteers by the first name, however in professional environments, normally are most familiar with Last Names. Also, some individuals use a Nickname or short version of the first name in correspondence but legal names on documents which may cause difficulties identifying this person.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Update volunteer permissions in bulk

It would be a great time saver if we had the ability to upgrade more than one volunteer from one permission role to another so we would have to individually set their permission. This is especially helpful when giving a group of people an upgraded role (e.g., committee chairs).

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Member Directory

Currently we use Track It Forward for hours tracking and a separate service for an online member directory. It would be great if we could combine those and do all that in Track It Forward.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Track it Forward can extensively collect information about members using profile fields. this information, however is only available for organizers and not regular volunteers. What you could do is periodically export the volunteers list and publish the member directory.

4. Automatic birthday notifications

I have a "favorite things" form I have my volunteers fill out that includes their birthday so I can get them something meaningful. It would be nice to have this info in the system so I don't have to keep it on paper and have an automatic reminder that someone's bday is approaching (i.e., "Here are your volunteers who have February birthdays" email sent to me the last week of the prior month).

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Ideas and Suggestions for Track it Forward