Skip to content

Ideas and Suggestions for Track it Forward

Help us grow Track it Forward and make it better! Suggest new ideas, improvements to the current site, and vote on other ideas. We will be reviewing this list constantly and using the suggestions and the amount of votes they have to decide on what to build next! — James

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1 result found

1. Customize "from" email

Make the bulk email send feature more user friendly. Allow the admin to put in a custom email like their work email as the "from" email but send it using the Track it Forward system instead of showing up as coming from the Track it Forward system. It actually doesn't seem to be working at all at the moment. I can't customize the message I want to send out and it doesn't even seem to be sending an email even though it says it is.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

To send on the behalf of someone else would actually get the emails filtered into SPAM fairly quickly. But to get this to work, you’d have to adjust the DNS of your domain, which can be very technically challenging. Unfortunately, we won’t be able to accommodate this feature at this time.

If you notice emails are not being sent out on your behalf, please message support@trackitforward.com and we will look into the issue of deliverability.

• Don't see your idea?

Ideas and Suggestions for Track it Forward

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base