Skip to content

Ideas and Suggestions for Track it Forward

Help us grow Track it Forward and make it better! Suggest new ideas, improvements to the current site, and vote on other ideas. We will be reviewing this list constantly and using the suggestions and the amount of votes they have to decide on what to build next! — James

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

2 results found

1. See all of the organizer contact info

I would like to be able to see the organizer phone number. It is not required. So I do not see the info when I get ready to approve a volunteer. I have to ask them for the phone number so that I can verify the info.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Small changes to organizer verification email

We have some concerns about the verification email that gets sent to the organizer after a volunteer submits hours. Is it possible to change this email to more clearly indicate that no action is needed from the organizer unless there is an issue with the hours? We are afraid some organizers may think they have to click on the “Report” button just to verify the student’s hours. We are aware that the email text says that no action is needed if everything is fine, but some organizers might gloss over that and just see the big green “Report” button. We…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Ideas and Suggestions for Track it Forward